The 2019 Inforum Outlook Conference
Inforum's Fall Outlook Conference was held on December 12, 2019 at the Colony Ballroom at the University of Maryland's Stamp Student Union. This was the 52nd year that Inforum hosted an Outlook Conference.
Conference attendees included representatives from the Department of Defense, Department of Commerce, Bureau of Labor Statistics, the University of Maryland, and other state and federal governmental, private, and academic organizations.
Please contact us for more information.
- The 2019 Inforum Outlook Conference
- December 12, 2019
- 9:00am - 3:30pm
- (Download the agenda as a PDF)
- 1. Welcoming Remarks
- Gregory Ball
- Dean, College of Behavioral and Social Sciences
- University of Maryland
- 5. Using Tax Data to Estimate Trends in the Distribution of Income in the US
- Gerald Auten
- Senior Research Economist, Office of Tax Analysis, U.S. Treasury Department
- Related paper: Income Inequality in the United States: Using Tax Data to Measure Long-term Trends
- 6. Brexit, Little Britain, and the Outlook for Europe
- Stuart Mackintosh
- Executive Director, Group of Thirty
- 7. The Economics of Climate Policy and Investing in Resilient Infrastructure
- Ryan Nunn
- Policy Director, The Hamilton Project, Brookings Institution
- Fellow, Economic Studies, Brookings Institution
- • The Inforum Outlook Conference will be held at UMD's Stamp Student Union. The address is:
- 3972 Campus Drive
College Park, MD 20742
- • Once inside, make your way to the Colony Ballroom (Room 2203) on the second floor.
- • Parking is available at the Union Lane Garage (directly adjacent to Stamp Student Union). Overflow parking is available at the Regents Drive Garage (5-10 minute walk to Stamp Student Union).